Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl from Real + Vibrant
Transition into the fall season with this pumpkin pie smoothie bowl. All the delicious flavors of homemade pumpkin pie packed into one indulgent and healthy bowl! It’s naturally sweetened and satisfying and easy to prep the night before!
Serving: 1 serving
Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
- Nut butter
- Coconut flakes
- Cacao nibs
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in a bowl and add toppings, if desired.
- Freeze the almond milk into cubes and sliced banana the night before to make a thicker smoothie bowl.
- For an additional boost of protein, add a serving of your favorite vanilla protein powder.
Sapana Chandra is the proud voice behind Real + Vibrant, a growing healthy lifestyle business. She is a holistic health coach, cookbook author, and certified plant-based cook. Sapana aims to change her audience's attitude towards food with her selection of simple, healthy, mostly plant-based, home-cooked recipes.