Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats are the perfect breakfast for people who would rather spend more time getting their rest than meal prepping/taking time to cook a crazy breakfast!
If you’re someone who has ever claimed they were going to get up early to cook a healthy meal, and then found yourself opting to hit the snooze button to stay in your comfy Happsy bed - this is the recipe for you!
These Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats require only 5 minutes to make (Yes, five!! You read that right), and you probably have everything you need to make them already on hand!
Making overnight oats helps save you time and energy in the kitchen. Simply prepare at night, pop in the fridge, and grab and go in the morning! You can eat them hot or cold - either way is delicious.
Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats
Yield: 1 serving
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Pour all ingredients in a mason jar or sealable container. Shake/stir until all ingredients are mixed.
- Allow to oats chill in refrigerator overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
- When ready to eat, enjoy hot or cold. You can microwave the oats for 1-2 minutes, heat over the stove, or enjoy cold!
- You can substitute maple syrup for honey.
- You can use any berries you like in this recipe! Raspberries, blackberries and strawberries will all be equally as delicious!
- You can substitute almond milk for any milk you like best.