And to All a Good Night!
‘Tis the season to be . . . sleepy?
OK, let’s be honest—we all have loved ones that LOVE to sleep, probably more than anything. And because they value their beauty rest more than most means they would appreciate some awesome sleep gifts!
So what do you get the sleepy person in your life?
Or for the person who loves to relax?
Or the person who wants to relax but struggles with shutting down at the end of the day?
We’re here to answer that with our 10 Best Holiday Gifts for Those who Love Sleep.
- Lavender Pillow Mist - Perfect for the person who might have trouble falling asleep at night, this natural relaxation aid will help them unwind before bed.
- Organic Wool Socks – Stay warm through the night with the help of these cute, cozy socks.
- Organic Chamomile Tea – This organic chamomile tea is a natural relaxation aid and is perfect for anyone who needs a little extra help falling asleep.
- Calhoun & Co. “Good At Naps” Woven Throw Blanket – Cute, comfy, and cozy. This adorable throw would make a great holiday gift for those frequent nappers in your life.
- "Namast'ay in Bed" Water Bottle
- "Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time" Book
- Beddit Classic Sleep Monitor – This handy little device tracks sleep time, heart rate, snoring, breathing and night-time events!
- "Can't Sleep" Coloring Book – This coloring book for adults is a relaxing way for adults to pass the time and clear their minds.
- CozyPhones Sleep Headphones - CozyPhones sleep earphones are the perfect aid for insomnia or to calm your racing mind while listening to your favorite music, podcast or eBook.
- Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock – This innovative alarm clock provides a natural way to start your morning. Featuring a colored sunrise simulation and 20 brightness settings, the light gradually increases between 20 to 40 minutes prior to your alarm time. The light also offers the option of waking up to one of five different nature-inspired sounds.